Sunday, August 31, 2014

CAS: Cromwell Boys (Mortimer & Xaiver Cromwell)

For the second set of SIMS I created in the SIMS 4 CAS DEMO .... I thought, I want to make a gay couple.  That would be AWESOME!!!

Simple way to find the SIMS (and CC when I get into it) that I create is just looking up (hashtag) #wws (WeepingWillowSIM)


So I created these guys.....


MORTIMER CROMWELL


He has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



XAVIER CROMWELL


He has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



So I successfully created my gay couple and figured I'd had to "label" their relationship as "roommates" but NO...........  I was shocked and happy to find they could be married!


Be sure to look for CROMWELL BOYS on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: #married, #guys, #gaycouple, #couple, #wws, #demo
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM

No comments: