Monday, September 1, 2014

CAS: McAdams Triplets

This was the third SIMS set I created in the Create A SIMS Demo when I first got it in July.   I did re-post it to this name in the Gallery today.

Simple way to find the SIMS (and CC when I get into it) that I create is just looking up (hashtag) #wws (WeepingWillowSIM)



Additional Hash-tags at the bottom! 

HANNAH McADAMS




She has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:




MEGHAN McADAMS



She has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:




WILLOW McADAMS



She has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Relationship: 

Be sure to look for McAdams Triplets on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: #sisters, #triplets, #girls, #siblings, #creative, #identical, #wws, #demo, #three
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)

No comments: