Saturday, March 16, 2013

Love Sisters - Chapter 4: We're on FIRE!


When Rose woke up in the strange bed next to James Dean....  she got scared, and upset....
 And she went out and shouted from the roof tops what he had done to her.  She was pissed, and taking charge and letting the world know.
 Brad called me to tell me what happened, and I got scared for her....  I had to go rescue her.  Meanwhile she was pissed but fine.  Even though - she'd never remember her first time.  (sad face) ...
 In my rush to get out of the house, I went to put my fire out in my fireplace and ended up knocking a piece of wood out on the floor.  I had run to the bathroom after THINKING my fire was out and came back to my room on fire.  The girls all ran in and started screaming and I ended up putting it out with a couple of ice blast spells.
 Rose hadn't needed me, she had come in as the fire went out.

We went to class religiously - never skipped a class and our professors always complimented us on how we were ideal students.  It felt good, but it was hard work!!  Our last week of school, we both knew we were both passing with flying colors..  A's all around.
 I kept practicing my magic, making things unbreakable and self cleaning.
 So as I was going to cast a spell on my fireplace to be fireproof, a piece of wood fell on my floor again and immediately lit up where the old fire damage was.   Rose and I were so scared.
 We were both hitting it with ice blast spells, but Rose had just learned it and well....
 The fire jumped and engulfed her in flames!!!
 I didn't care about the house anymore - I COULD NOT LOSE MY SISTER!!!!!
 But as I'm putting her out, the fire restarted under my feet.....
 And I became engulfed in flames...... I couldn't believe it - what luck!
 Thankfully Rose still had her wits about her....
 And she put me out....
 Then another small fire started.....  and I put that out quick before anymore damage could be done.
 So I quickly cast that fireproof spell on the fireplace in my room ....  and took a sigh of relief.  What a disaster!!
 To commemorate the night, we took pictures of ourselves before going and taking cold showers!!
 One the last day of school I gave my presentations on a business I had planned - not that I planned on opening it - but it was half our grade, to mock something up.   Rose and I got all A's on our exams.
 It was starting to get cold out, and Brad came over so we could have our last night together.
 We sleep so much better in each other's arms.
 I love him so much, I started to cry even at the thought of going home and not having him with me.  I admit, I've become attached.
 We laid in bed talking and thinking .... of our future.
 We made love....
 Then we got serious about talking.  We talked all day.  He told me, he promised me, that he would come to visit as soon as he could get away from his parent's ranch.  We'd get married as soon as we could, and live happily ever after.
 We talked more, about anything and everything ....
 We had a house party that night, the night before graduation ...  it started with a fight on our front porch between my friends Ashley and Hanna (the black haired one is Hanna) ...
 The party was filled with emotions, and food....  and a lot of picture taking.  Rose was in the kitchen most the night cooking up food and I made sure to take pictures of as many of our friends as I could.
 Graduation Day came as a light snow fell....
 Both Rose and I graduated with honors and on the Dean's List.  We were so proud of ourselves.  But our hearts sank as we heard our fellow graduates excitedly talking with their parents and sharing the day with them.  We didn't have that..   we only had each other.
 We lined up to go in and get out degrees.
 After ... Rose and I moved away from the crowd ... we quietly told each other how proud we were of each other and ourselves.  We had done it.   A lot of hard work, but we did it.  Rose already had a job back home lined up as an Art Critic.  I was so excited for her.
 We made sure to take a picture to remember the moment always.
 We talked about how Mom and Dad would be proud of us, and how we'd have a 6 year old sibling too, if things had been different.   We sent a silent message to the stars in hopes they got it.
 Then we went back to the house... packed up ........
 Said our goodbyes ... and left...
College was an amazing experience 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I literally LOL'd at the whole fire disaster!!! LOLOLOL you have terrible luck with fire! :P The graduation pics were great - especially with the snow!