Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Generations .... The Beginning ....


Hi!  My name is Allie and I just moved to Twinbrooks from Sunset Valley.  I ran away from home, sorta.  My boyfriend was cheating on me with my bestfriend, and I had a dead end job at the graveyard, and then I found out I was pregnant and had a miscarriage after my Dad beat me up.  Yeah, he beat me up because I was pregnant and told me I was going to turn into nothing but white trash like my mom.  He said my Mom ran away, but I think he killed her, I really do.  When he gets his drunk on he's constantly complaining and going on and on about my mom, and one night, when I was hiding in my closet with a book, a blanket and a flashlight, I heard him say something about stuffing her in a trash can and dumping her in the sea.   He killed my mom, but I can't prove it.  I moved her, to get away from everyone, and I have nothing but the money my mom had put in the bank for my college education and what I saved from that dead end job.  It was almost $16,500... so I guess it wasn't so bad.   I managed to buy a huge chunk of land across from this old rustic farm house and in the more ... industrial area of town.  It was a lot of land, for cheap!
I managed to be able to get some guys I met in town to come help build me a structure.  Four walls, a roof, a floor...  though, no paint on the walls or outside the house, yet. 
I could afford to get a bed at a used furniture store, a small cheap table, a chair, a lamp, and a cheap car.  That was it.  Oh and my brand new laptop!!   My ex-boyfriend was a bad boy and he taught me how to hack, ya know, go into bank accounts and pull a little bit out, here and there.  I know it's not right, that it's wrong, but I'm broke, and I want a family.  I want my family to have more then me.  I want to be a good mom and I want my kids to have a nice home.  Not the loose boards and no electricity that I grew up with.  So I started to steal.  My neighbor across the street left, and I decided to dig through his garbage for some food.  Anything that could still be eaten, ya know, as long as I cut off the stuff that was bitten off of, if there was.
  Sadly, all I found was stinky garbage, oh and a seed to plant.  It was gross...  not sure I ever want to do that again!
I went to the park, found some seeds, and some new friends, maybe... 
Then he told me what they do for a living... what they ALL do for a living, in a way, I was intrigued, but part of me wanted to run away too, not get involved in it.  But seriously, I'm no better right now, am I?  I just want to do it long enough to get on my feet though, cuz I want a family.  I wanted that baby and I want to get pregnant right away, it might sound stupid, but I feel the need, a hold in me, that I need to fill.  I decide then and there I want to start writing too, because if I can get published and make money that way, maybe... just maybe, I can stop this other stuff sooner. 
I went to the gym and met a bunch of guys, but there was this one guy, full of tattoos ... he reminded me of Mike, my ex-boyfriend, and I was instantly attracted to him.  I thought, he's the one.  He's the one I want to use as a sperm donor.... er, I mean make my baby daddy.  Course, I'm not sure it'll happen, but I can hope, and wish can't I?  I found may not know much about him, but.... who cares when he's got muscles and hot tattoos like that?  His name is Sinbad, but I just refer to him as Mr. Hottie.  So he started to ask me about my new house, and I knew, I needed to hurry up and expand!
But first, I decided to work out ...
 I didn't do so well at working out ...  but I hope to get better!
 And take a shower... cuz I don't have one... yet...  
I went home, got some sleep, read the newspaper and then went to work hacking.  I need money to get a bathroom, and a bedroom.... and get....  stuff.... 
 I went back to the gym to take a shower and use the bathroom and after i did, I was so tired again that I fell asleep on the couch, and slept there FOREVER.... 
 Then I went back home and hacked some more.... I need the money .... And I got enough to create a small bathroom, and a small bedroom! YAY!!
 But after, I called up Mr. Hottie... and lets just say ........... we baptized the bedroom...


To Be Continued .......

No comments: