Saturday, March 16, 2013

Love Sisters - Chapter 6: Triple Trouble




A few weeks went by and we worked hard on decorating our house and landscaping .... Brad is a cop and I am cranking out books, Rose has her job as an Art Critic where she makes mega mula and she's been doing some amazing paintings!  I have to say - the house does look A-MAZE-ZING!   But then (rolling eyes) ...  the stupid fireplace in our suite ... I mean really?   After I put out the fire, I quickly fireproofed all the fireplaces in the house.  ENOUGH of this already....
 We adopted a tiny dog and named him King.  Thought it was rather fitting.
 Rose saw a stray dog knock over our garbage can and start digging through the contents trying to find something to eat.
 We love all animals, so we made sure to get a food bowl out there.... check out our landscaping....
 This is our house after a lot of hard work....
 I did end up pregnant from our honeymoon, and I spent the next few months reading anything pregnancy related I could find.   King thinks he can take on a horse!  But Frost loves him and she is really gentle...
 And she's very affectionate too...
 We started to prepare the nursery .... and Brad read a lot too....  he was so excited to be a dad!!
The whole time I was pregnant, I swear all I did was read - so all Brad did was read.


 but towards the end, I got super affectionate.  I still couldn't woohoo, it was too risky.  Everything was super risky.
 We found out we were having TRIPLETS.  That's right folks.  THREE babies!!  Brad and I started to practice childbirth positions.
 Where did this evil little gnome come from?
 Right around the time the evil gnome showed up, I went into labor.
 OMGawd!!!!!!  It's too early!!!!!!!!!
 I rushed to the nursery and pointed out we only had one of the three cribs up!
 So while I labored, Brad hurriedly put the other cribs up.  And then - it was time.
 It's a GIRL!!!  We named her Madalyn Grace.
 More labor....  now I knew what my mother went through having Rose and I.....

 It's a BOY!!!!!!!   We named him Max Bradford....
 I got a slight break and got to enjoy holding Max for a moment....  but as soon as I got him in a crib...


 It's a GIRL!!!!!!  Her name is Meghan Rose ....  after her grandmother and aunt....
 OMGosh ........ I am the mother of TRIPLETS.......
 TRIPLETS........ I need to sit down......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol you gonna be busy!! Hire a nanny...stat!