Saturday, March 16, 2013

Love Sisters - Chapter 3: Two Virgins Walk Into A Bar....


Rose went out tagging and I knew she was upset.  But I also knew that I had to let her get out her frustrations towards me before confronting her and talking to her about what was upsetting her.
 So I ended up hanging out in my room and practicing posing.  It was silly, but I was in a new relationship.  Every girl does it.... don't they?
 Brad came over and I met him outside ...  as I was talking to him, Rose came home.
 But Brad grabbed me and started to kiss me in the rain.  Have you ever been kissed in the rain?  It's amazing.  Soft lips, seeking tongues and cool droplets falling around you as your body starts to heat up with anticipation.  It's sexy.  
 We went down and played Beer Pong.  I started noticing though ....  my room mates all seemed to have their eyes on him.
 It was horrible feeling like one of them might get his attention and he'd leave me for them.
 I asked him up to my room ... and ...  very boldly asked him if he wanted to ...  woohoo.    Course, being a guy he said yeah before I even finished asking ....
 But I'm still so shy and he was so amazing and so gentle.  We took it slow and then took it fast...
 I have never had my mind blown like that.
 Have I mentioned yet?  I'm a witch?  Well, Rose and I both are.  It's one of the reasons, I guess, that played into use being put in a home and no one being able to take us on.  Our Mom & Dad were both witches. They had just begun to teach us the craft when they died.  Teaching us when we turned 13.  So after our love making, I started to put a good luck charm on Brad, and it really hurt my feelings that he was scared.
 Course, he is a mere human and doesn't understand.  He told me he'd never been exposed to people like me and as the charm took effect, he told me he felt fantastic.
 He told me he had a gift for me, and when I opened it - it was a book about alchemy... I loved it.  It was perfect!
 So before falling asleep, we rocked each other's worlds one more time.  I don't know why I waited, this was fantastic. It was like dancing on a rainbow!
 And while we slept, we both dreampt of our lives together ....
 A few days later, Rose was in the hall playing the guitar and I asked her if she wanted to eat with me.
 We talked it out and it turned out that she was feeling excluded.  We weren't spending as much time together and she was feeling a little lonely.  And she was jealous.  She wanted a special someone too.  I told her she wasn't going to meet anyone with me on her arm and I was really happy.  Then she told me she figured she'd have to find a place of her own when we moved back home, and I told her no way.  She was going to live with me forever.  Forever and ever and ever.  She smiled at me, thanked me, and told me she loved me.  She was just having a hard time in college.   She acted like she was having a great time, but deep down inside, she was so confused.   I told her to talk to me anytime she needed and I'd always be there for her.  Always.
 Brad was staying at our house a lot with me, and it started to grate on the other roommates nerves.  They were all being jealous catty bitches at our showing of affection.
 One night, while I went to take care of our dinner dishes, two of my roommates confronted him and asked them to leave.  He got mad, and he did ...  without a word to me.  And then he wouldn't answer my calls or my test messages.
 Meanwhile, Rose had gone off to a party and met a rebel named James Dean.
 She drank a lot and started to make out with him.
 Course, she took pictures to show me later, because she let loose and wanted to show me.

 But she passed out and he took her into his room.  Apparently while she was in and out of it ... he took advantage of her that night.   And it only damaged her more.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shooooo things is heatin' up!!!! LOL @ James Dean :P