Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Generations .... Chapter 1 ....Oh boy, Oh girl... Oh crap!


Hacking, I hate to say it, was becoming very lucrative for me.  I started making anywhere from $700 to $1000 a night!  That's better then any job that I know of.  I continue to tell myself it's only for awhile.  I can't get caught ... meaning I don't want to, but I start sweating every time I see a Oinker ...er... Officer of the LAW...

And then I got sick off bad food... seriously!  SICK!
But I couldn't stop eating!!
And then I realized that it wasn't food poisoning, but my wish coming true.  I was pregnant and my Dad wasn't around to beat me up.  Now it's just me and the baby.... oh and Mr. Hottie when I let him around.   But he doesn't live with me, and I'm not going to let him.  Last thing I need is some guy around!
Then when I went into labor, I wished I had someone around, someone who could help me ... instead, I delivered my baby all by myself in my bedroom before calling the paramedics!
But after a short stint in the hospital, I brought home my amazing little boy, Bennett Davis.
After I had Bennett and went to make some more money, my computer broke!  I just BARELY had enough money to call the repair man to fix it.  I had to buy a crib and diapers and formula.... and .... sigh....
I had managed to expand the space for my bedroom before Bennett was born, frankly, I had to, there was no way I was going to be able to fix a crib in that room, originally....oh and the sofa, the big screen tv, and the video game system... I don't want you to think that I'm spending money on stuff like that frivolously...  I borrowed them... from a friend.... only, they didn't know I borrowed it... but regardless I spent to much having the baby and the repo man came.  Stupid repo man!!
I worked my butt off to get money to expand the house, get nice stuff.... especially since after a late night that involved drinking and a booty call to Mr. Hottie, I was pregnant again.  What the heck was I thinking????  Only now?  He moved in...... Ugh.... I don't want him here, I really don't, but he has a job.  Sure he's a criminal, but it's a job!  So with his stupid job and my hacking and writing, at least we have income!   Oh yeah, and a second set of hands is good so I can work!  We have to hire a babysitter to watch the baby while he's at work.  It's the only way I get stuff done right now.
I wrote a couple of books though, between hacking!!  I wrote... two non-fiction novels...  Babies on a Budget, Men and Meatheads, and a children's book called Big Brother Bennett for my lil boy who is amazingly sweet.  Oh yeah, and Hacking for Llamas... can't forget that one!!
This pregnancy though, I am so tried.  I mean it's horrible, knock out drag out tired.
Mr. Hottie started doing inventions and stuff.  He tinkers in the back yard and he makes stuff, like this little dog Bennett is playing with.  This one time, he started on fire! ON FIRE!!  I had to call the fire department.  I flirted with the fireman but....  he was old and not interested..... humph...
The babysitter, whom I caught Sinbad flirting with, btw, and I became good friends.  She couldn't wait for the baby, she loves Bennett and I can't imagine someone else watching the kids.  She's amazing, even if she does have a thing for my baby daddy... but... I don't care, between you and me, I really don't like him anyway .... he doesn't make my heart twitterpatte ... 
I figured I better take up cooking too, I mean a good mom knows how to make.... at... least... hotdogs, right?
Bennett is a demanding eater though...... when he gets hungry, watch out ...  he's got a good set of lungs!
But he's always happy with my cooking...
While I work, Sinbad spends time with Bennett...  I can't complain to much, he's a good Dad...
And then labor happened again, in the middle of my hacking that night, lost out on a lot of money, but out of it...
Celeste Marie was born.  I named her Celeste cuz I kept thinking about the moon and stars when I was in labor.  She got big FAST!!  I mean super speed fast she was as big as Bennett. 
Their cribs were close, and they became close .... I would often wake up and hear them chatting to each other across the room.  I would just lay there, quietly, and listen ... it's like they have their own little simguage
Some guy asked me to write a biography about his life, so I was working on that one night when....
Seriously!!  I am going to chop that boys nuts off!! I know I wanted to be a mom, and I love my kids, but three so close together!?!?!?!   But I didn't have time to chop off his balls, or even talk to him, I was on a deadline, and only after I finish the biography could I relax and kill him.  Maybe next time he starts on fire, I'll let him burn!
But the pregnancy grew on me, literally ....  and I really hoped for another little girl....
Bennett was about to grow up, Celeste had another year yet, and a baby on the way, I got my hands full ... 

No comments: