Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fox Family: Introduction: 1 + 1 = 9

 My name is Poppy!  I come from a .... great family!  I was one of ten children, I was right in the middle at number 6.  I have 3 older brothers, Allen, Michael, David, and two older twin sisters, Molly and Morgan.  Then there is me and my twin sister Piper.  After us came Sam and Seth, and then last but not least was little Fae.  Well, she's not little anymore.  I ended up wanting to spread my wings, so I moved away ...  I miss my family but I like the quite too.  I got a nice sized inheritance when I was 21 and after I graduated from college, I let my wings fly, and I landed in Sunset Valley.

I love to travel, I have been to Eygpt, France and China and I'm a photographer so I have started to make a name for myself!!
I love to tell the story about how a Mummy tried to curse me!!  But someone I managed to not catch the "curse" and I just passed out!
I also learned out to be a snake charmer!!
And when I got home, my boyfriend, Bentley ... well, he asked me to marry him!!
I said yes of course!!  He is an amazing guy!  I'd be a moron not to!!  What he didn't know though, was I was already pregnant!  OOPS!  Guess we did that a little out of order!  Regardless we just love each other and love to spend time together!
And then, I gave birth!!  It was amazing!  I was expecting boys but ...  we ended up getting two beautiful little girls we named Ana and Bella. 
And then Bentley and I got married.... and Ana and Bella were there of course. 
Apparently Bentley gave me a little more then a good time on our wedding day!
Yep!  He gave me two more babies!!  Callie and Danika!
And then again..... I mean, Bentley is awesome but he really wants a boy.  I mean, don't get me wrong, he loves his little girls, but he REALLY wants a boy.  He makes me yummy treats whenever I'm pregnant too, and when I'm not.  He's an amazing cook!
Bella loves the baby already, she's excited to play with all her little siblings.  She's a great big sister to the babies and now another one!  We're all hoping for a boy!
Then the big day came, and I was checking on Callie and Danika when the contractions hit!
they HURT!!
But then the miracle of life!!
Another......... GIRL!?!?!  We named her Ellie ...
At this point we always expect twins!  So having contractions again didn't surprise me!
We named her Fiona....
Ooooooooooooooooh CRAP!!  Good thing we got the extra crib cuz another one is COMING!!!
And Gia is born!!
Two older twins, and 5 baby girls!!
But Callie and Danika didn't stay babies long.  They celebrated their first birthdays right after the triplets were born and started to absorb everything we could toss their way!  Talking ... Walking....  Potty training ...
And we all know........ he still wants a boy!!  I want to say, "But honey, we have seven girls.... SEVEN!"

No comments: