Saturday, March 16, 2013

Love Sisters - Chapter 5: Life Changes....

(**WARNING** Adult Content - no nudity - at the end)

Rose and I got home to find our house fantastic!!  They had added on a couple of bedrooms with bathrooms attached, a livingroom/den area ....  a area for the steps to the basement, an extra upstairs bathroom, then downstairs there was a large main area, a laundry room, my room for my alchemy work, and our brain-business room.

There was sad news though.  Rose had found out she was pregnant and she cried and cried, she was crushed.  She couldn't decide if she wanted the baby, wanted to put the baby up for adoption, or what.  But then, she ended up having a miscarriage.  The DR told her she may never have kids, never be able to carry them because of some weird genetic fertility issue.  I ended up going back to the same doctor and finding out if I had it too.  Sure enough, I do, but not to the degree that Rose does.  The Doctor said that I would just need fertility treatments.

Rose and I went to the town festival to check it out.  We ended up challenging each other to a game of soccer.
She won.....
Brad kept his promise, and he was there with in a few days of us getting home.
Someone else showed up too, though.  And I quickly sent him away.   He said he had heard about the baby and I told him there was no baby anymore.  She was no longer pregnant and he didn't need to worry his pretty little head about it and sent him on his way.  What I wanted to do was kick his ass for what he did to her.
I continued to work on my books, and work out and do bed gymnastics with Brad.  Of course, we decided it would be best if I just went through the fertility treatments right away.  So I had to go to the doctor and get some shots.
Brad and I are very much still in love.  About a month after he moved in, after I had just been jogging....
He pop'd down on one knee - and pulled a box out of his pocket.....
"Lily my love," he had said.  "I cannot imagine my life without you.  Would you please, I beg of you, do me the honor of becoming my wife.  Become Mrs. Stetson."
I was so happy - ecstatic!!  I couldn't believe it .... well, actually I could, we had been talking non-stop about it, but really - I can be excited, right???
He took the pretty sparkly ring out ....
And put it on my finger....
I was in awe.......
"YES YES YES" I screamed!!!  And then fell into his arms.
We planned our wedding quick, we knew that with the fertility treatments, we'd rather be married.  And we thought it would be special if we got the treatments done, and got married during my fertile time so we could try for a honeymoon baby.   So we held off on any woohooing until the wedding night.

I picked out my dress, and we got married in a small ceremony in the park we live next to.


When he saw me for the first time, he said his heart stopped and started again, that it he was born again in that moment with only love for me.
I promised to love him forever, until death us do part.
He promised to love me until we drew our last breath.
He put the ring on my finger....

And I put his on .....
And then we had our first kiss..... as.... man and wife....
I made sure to seek out Rose and get a picture with her.
And then Brad and I rushed back to the house and I threw myself at him ....
Course, he loved every moment of my being aggressive...

I will love you forever .....

 We cuddled for awhile and talked about the wedding.....
And when he took off my clothes he was so gentle....  stroking my skin and kissing me all over my body ...
 But then he couldn't stand it anymore, he grabbed me and threw me against the wall ....
 I could feel the urgency now ...
 But I wanted to stretch it out some more..... so I pushed him on the bed....
 But that was it - he flipped me over and under the covers we went......


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lolol so tame compared to my nastiness!!! In the pic of lily and rose at the wedding....someone at your wedding was hawngry lolololol