Monday, September 1, 2014

CAS: My Family (includes: DeAmbrosia, Dingo & Love of Wolf)

Simple way to find the SIMS (and CC when I get into it) that I create is just looking up (hashtag) #wws (WeepingWillowSIM)

These SIMS are based on my Family, so I am going to do these three in this entry and when I create more so with kids, I'll do a different one .......

First there is my husband and I ...  then my Best Friend and her husband, whom is my "Sister" in game.  And then my Son and soon-to-be Daughter-in-Law...  and the combination of  myself, my husband, my BFF and her husband, then eventually it will include the combinations of myself and my husband, my son and daughter-in-law, and of the six of us together. But I don't have the option for him to be my son yet.   LOL....   so I'll so that tonight after release.

Hair color isn't exactly right for anyone....  but I think I got the rest of it pretty good I think for trying to create SIMS from people :)   Probably could do better...  lol... always room for improvement...  

The DeAmbrosias 

Additional Hash-tags at the below! 

Anne DeAmbrosia 
 I am a writer, a photographer, and a mom of four amazing boys, plus one soon-to-be daughter-in-law.  I love to read and watch TV, and to eat my husband's amazing cooking!

She has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Dom DeAmbrosia 
 My husband is a lot of things.  He is a Geek ... he is a Computer Wiz ... he is an amazing Dad ...  So it was hard to figure out which one to make his aspiration ... but his biggest passion is cooking.

He has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Relationship:

Be sure to look for DeAmbrosia on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: #married, #couple, #family, #demo, #wws
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)


THE DINGOS



 Additional Hash-tags at the below! 

Genna Dingo

She's an amazing woman, devoted wife, doting mom.  She wants nothing more than to have a house full of little feet that she is responsible for.

She has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Perry Dingo

He is a lot like my husband.  His biggest passion is gaming though - so it was pretty easy to decide his aspiration.

He has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Relationship:  


Be sure to look for Dingo on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: #married, #couple, #family, #demo, #wws
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)


Love of Wolf

He totally has the wrong eyebrows.... I just realized that .. LOL


Additional Hash-tags at the below! 

Ally Wolf


Ally - in real life - is a very smart girl who has a deep passion for animals and she loves nature.  Her biggest passion is Wolves.  She is an amazing girl and I'm happy that she's joining our family.  So I thought making her aspiration something with Nature would be fitting since anything to do with animals isn't available yet.

She has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Cal Wolf


Cal is also super smart with certain things.  He also has a great deep passion for animals, and his biggest is the Orca (aka: Killer Whale, aka: Wolf of the Sea.)  ... he is a massive gamer and loves his computer.

He has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:



Relationship: 
Even though they are only engaged, didn't have that option! LOL .... so married in game, they are....



Be sure to look for Love of Wolf on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: #married, #couple, #family, #demo, #wws
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)


DeAmbrosia & Dingo Combo ... 
 Additional Hash-tags at the below! 

Relationships: (Genna & Perry are of course married)

Be sure to look for DeAmbrosia & Dingo on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: #married, #couple, #family, #demo, #wws, #sisters, #roommates, #four, #twocouples, #inlaws
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)




(This spot is for DeAmbrosia and Wolf)
Be sure to look for (DeAmrbosia & Wolf) on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: # # # #
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)

(This spot is for all six of them) 
Be sure to look for (DeAmbrosia, Dingo & Wolf) on the Sims 4 Gallery!!
Hashtags: # # # #
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM (#wws)

No comments: