Thursday, August 28, 2014

CAS: Lolly & Samson Harper


This was the first couple I created in the Create A SIMS Demo when I first got it in July.   I did re-post it to this name in the Gallery today. Simple way to find the SIMS (and CC when I get into it) that I create is just looking up (hashtag) #wws (WeepingWillowSIM)


I wanted to create a female who was a lot of fun - and I think the hair says it all!  She's creative and she is who she is.  Lolly is her own type of free spirit.   Harper is a down to Earth kind of guy.  He is a complete and utter computer geek and loves to cook.


Lolly Harper


She has the Aspiration of:
Bonus Trait of:
Other Traits:



Samson Harper





He has the Aspiration of:

Bonus Trait of:

Other Traits:




Relationship: 


Be sure to look for Lolly & Samson Harper on the Sims 4 Gallery!!  
Hashtags: #married  #couple #wws #demo
Created by: WeepingWillowSIM

No comments: